Thursday, September 12, 2013

Let Go


Dear Peter, I am finding in life that as we let go, the spirit takes over more. I am learning to trust and the key is SO simple. Never let yourself feel fear. Always feel love, it's that easy. Each day if I want to feel any negative emotions I realize that that will keep my body from healing and that the only way to heal is to trust and to feel love. I wake up and think, death or happiness my only two choices :) I am learning to become VERY happy and realizing all of us can make this choice every single day. If there is any worry in your heart just let it go and dwell in a space of happiness and love. That's the space where all the miracles happen. You are being watched and attended by a ton of angels and by Christ so just enjoy! No worries, be happy."
-A letter to Peter, a missionary, from his violin teacher, Natalie Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment